- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - beef
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and egg in medium bowl, mix well. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Shape into 1 inch meatballs; set aside.
- Brown meatballs on all sides in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Remove meatballs from skillet and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in same skillet. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Beef and return to a boil. Cook 4 minutes. Return meatballs to skillet and reduce heat. Cook covered an additional 4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Let stand 2 minutes, then stir before serving.