- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 1 cup bread crumbs (soft)
- 1/3 cup half & half
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice (ground)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- Combine pork, bread crumbs, 1/3 cup half and half, egg, onion and seasonings; mix well. Shape mixture into eighteen 2-inch balls. Heat oil in nonstick pan. Brown meatballs over medium heat, turning carefully; remove from skillet.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in pan. Stir in flour; cook until thickened. Gradually add chicken broth; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in half and half and dill; cook 2 minutes. Return meatballs to skillet; simmer 10 minutes.