A chocolate tart dough is the base for this flavorful and sweet treat. A base of cream cheese and yogurt tops the chocolate crusts, then it is topped with raspberries, granola, chocolate, and mint for a flavor-packed dessert. The granola adds a nice crunch while the raspberries and the mint add a lovely freshness and some extra bold flavor. These make a great ending to a meal, sure to impress and please all of your guests.
- 225 grams flour (unleavened T55)
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 125 grams unsalted butter (cold, cubed)
- 85 grams brown sugar
- sea salt
- 1 eggs (organic)
- 1 greek yogurt
- 50 milliliters cream cheese
- fresh raspberries
- chocolate (for garnish)
- granola (for garnish)
- mint leaves (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place in a blender or food processor, the flour, cocoa, butter, a pinch of salt, and sugar. Chop to crumbs. Add the egg, and continue grinding.
- Remove the dough, and form a ball. Wrap with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough.
- Line the tartlet pans with dough, bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and unmold.
- In a bowl, whisk the cream cheese and yogurt until the mixture is free of lumps.
- After the chocolate bases are cold, add spoonfuls of this mixture.
- Place the raspberries on top, and garnish with granola, chocolate, and mint leaves. You can also sprinkle with powdered sugar.
PER SERVING *
|Calories640Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.