- 2 cups small shell pasta
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 cans shrimp (6 oz. ea. small, rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives (sliced, optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar and dill. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.