- 11 pounds turkey
- 1 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1 shallots
- 1 tablespoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1 knorr roasted turkey gravy mix
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove giblets from turkey cavities and rinse turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels. Season, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, shallot and herbs in medium bowl; set aside. Starting at neck opening, gently loosen skin on turkey and evenly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture under skin. Tie legs together with kitchen string.
- Arrange turkey, breast side up, in large shallow roasting pan with rack; rub remaining mayonnaise mixture over outside of turkey. Tent with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Decrease oven to 325° and roast turkey 1-1/2 hours. Remove foil and continue roasting, about 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan juices, until thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 165°. Let stand covered loosely with foil 20 minutes before carving. Serve with hot Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy.
Ronney P. 22 May 2016
I cooked the shrimp about two minute in the butter, removed, and added chopped garlic to the butter, cooked until a little brown. Added cream, reduced to about three quarters, added Parmesan, and shrimp, warm a little add Fettucine, and mix. I also increased shrimp and cream.