- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups carrots (grated)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (soften)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange peel (grated)
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and prepare 9 x 13-inch or two 8-inch round pans according to package directions.
- With an electric mixer, mix cak mix, pudding, orange juice, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and cinnamon for 1 minute. Scrape down and beat 2 minutes more.
- Fold in carrots, raisins and pecans. Pour into pan. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile prepare frosting. With an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, butter, orange juice and grated orange peel. Beat until fluffy and frost cake.
- Oh so moist with the mayo! Enjoy. This is a special sneaky cake that incorporates healthy veggies, orange juice, fruit and nuts so my kids deliciously incorporate these goodies into their diet. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise makes it super special because the mayo replaces the oil and the cake is super moist and delicious.