- 1/2 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (finely grated, or 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onion, soy sauce and ginger in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.