- 1 box chocolate cake mix (1 lb. 2.25 oz. )
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 1/2 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans*; set aside.
- Beat all ingredients in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pans and cool completely.
- Beat marshmallow creme, Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter and Spread in small bowl with electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Increase speed to medium and beat in remaining ingredients until blended. Evenly spread frosting** on completely cooled cake.