Super-moist Boston Cream PieBest Foods
- 18 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Cake (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, for)
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups 2% reduced-fat milk (for filling)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels (melted)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (for chocolate glaze)
- 2 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour two 9-inch round cake pans; set aside.
- 2Beat cake mix, 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- 3Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pans and cool completely.
- 4Whisk pudding with 1-1/2 cups milk in medium bowl, 2 minutes; chill 5 minutes.
- 5Arrange 1 cake layer on serving plate. Evenly top with pudding, then remaining cake layer.
- 6Combine melted chocolate, remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise and remaining 2 tablespoons milk in medium bowl. Pour over cake. Chill 15 minutes or until chocolate is firm.