- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs (or panko bread crumbs)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (finely grated, or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onion, soy sauce and ginger in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Trina Little 6 Jul 2018
good flavor, but never did get crispy