- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage links (removed from casings and crumbled)
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers, drained (patted dry and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces Italian bread (cut into 1/2-inch cubes, about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Evenly spread mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then press lightly. Bake 30 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- Stir remaining ingredients except bread into same skillet; stir in bread.
Jose Gonzalez 27 Nov 2017
Fantastic cooked the sausage in wine and seasoned as well. Also added Parsley as I mixed ingredients