- 12 pounds whole turkey (fresh, or frozen whole turkey, thawed)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 shallot (large, or onion, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 envelope knorr roasted turkey gravy mix (prepared according to package directions)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove giblets from turkey cavities and rinse turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels. Season, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, shallot and herbs in medium bowl; set aside. Starting at neck opening, gently loosen skin on turkey and evenly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture under skin. Tie legs together with kitchen string.
- Arrange turkey, breast side up, in large shallow roasting pan with rack; rub remaining mayonnaise mixture over outside of turkey. Tent with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Decrease oven to 325° and roast turkey 1-1/2 hours. Remove foil and continue roasting, about 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan juices, until thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 165°. Let stand covered loosely with foil 20 minutes before carving. Serve with hot Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy.