- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 slice bread (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 4 italian rolls (or hoagie, split)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Arrange meatballs on prepared pan. Bake 18 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- Heat Pasta Sauce in 2-quart saucepan. Stir in cooked meatballs. Top rolls with meatballs, sauce and mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Combine ground beef, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, bread, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic salt in medium bowl; shape into 16 meatballs.