If you love pizza, but you don’t want something that heavy, then try this recipe for Super Moist Foccacia with Tomatoes. Within an hour you can make the bread homemade from scratch and enjoy a moist, savory, and hearty meal that doesn’t weigh you do…
n. Adding pesto to this decadent bread makes it that much more special. The rosemary is an aromatic and flavorful addition to the bread. Happy cooking!
- 500 grams flour
- 300 milliliters warm water
- 20 grams yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt (shave)
- olive oil
- 1 cherry tomatoes (large punnet of)
- 2 tablespoons pesto (tomato)
- In the mixer bowl, put the yeast, salt, sugar and half of the water.
- Mix with a fork.
- Add the flour and knead for about 7/9 minutes to get a good soft dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for about 30 minutes until it doubled its size.
- Spread the dough on a floured surface in a rectangle (about 40X25 cm) 2.5 cm thick. Place it on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, spread with back of spoon and add the tomato pesto; then the tomatoes and gently press it on top so that they fit a bit in the dough.
- Season with coarse salt, place rosemary on the dough.
- Let it double in volume.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and let it cook for about 25 minutes.
- Eat it warm cut into small pieces.
- (You may also freeze it).
|Calories270Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.