Super Moist Foccacia with TomatoesOn dine chez Nanou
If you love pizza, but you don’t want something that heavy, then try this recipe for Super Moist Foccacia with Tomatoes. Within an hour you can make the bread homemade from scratch and enjoy a moist, savory, and hearty meal that doesn’t weigh you down. Adding pesto to this decadent bread makes it that much more special. The rosemary is an aromatic and flavorful addition to the bread. Happy cooking!
- 500 grams flour
- 300 milliliters warm water
- 20 grams yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt (shave)
- olive oil
- 1 cherry tomatoes (large punnet of)
- 2 tablespoons pesto (tomato)
- 1In the mixer bowl, put the yeast, salt, sugar and half of the water.
- 2Mix with a fork.
- 3Add the flour and knead for about 7/9 minutes to get a good soft dough.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for about 30 minutes until it doubled its size.
- 5Spread the dough on a floured surface in a rectangle (about 40X25 cm) 2.5 cm thick. Place it on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 6Pour 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, spread with back of spoon and add the tomato pesto; then the tomatoes and gently press it on top so that they fit a bit in the dough.
- 7Season with coarse salt, place rosemary on the dough.
- 8Let it double in volume.
- 9Preheat the oven to 180 °C and let it cook for about 25 minutes.
- 10Eat it warm cut into small pieces.
- 11(You may also freeze it).
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.