- 100 grams milk chocolate
- 80 milliliters milk (if possible, use almond or soy milk)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut (puree)
- 1 tablespoon flour (leveled)
- 3 teaspoons marmalade
- hazelnuts (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and add them to a saucepan with the milk. Melt over very low heat. Off the heat, add the egg yolks, hazelnut puree, flour, and marmalade. Mix.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form and gently fold them into the batter.
- Pour the crushed hazelnuts into an octagonal, 18-centimeter-wide silicone cake pan. Pour the batter oven the hazelnuts and sprinkle with more hazelnuts. Bake for about 18 minutes.
- Let it cool and then refrigerate. Serve well-chilled.