- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 4 grouper (cod or haddock fillets, skin and bones removed, about 6 oz. ea.)
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce (shredded)
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- 4 kaiser (or round rolls)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, orange juice, orange peel and pepper in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup and set aside.
- Season grouper, if desired, with salt and pepper. Evenly brush grouper with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until grouper flakes with a fork.
- Spread reserved mayonnaise mixture on rolls, then top with hot grouper, lettuce, tomato and onion.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use lemon or lime juice and grated peel instead of orange.