- 1 seedless cucumber (medium, cut in half)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block, at room temperature)
- 10 whole sun dried tomatoes (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 scallion (snipped)
- Set the prep bowl into the work bowl of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor. Place the slicing disc into the prep bowl and set it to the 4th notch from the left.
- Set the cucumber halves into the lid opening horizontally and use the large food pusher to slice on low speed.
- Remove the disc and prep bowl and set cucumbers aside.
- Place the mini-bowl and blade into the work bowl and push to lock. Add in the cream cheese through the scallion and pulse 15 times to mix well.
- Lay out the cucumbers and place 2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture near the bottom edge of the slices. Roll the slices up and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Make the filling up to 3 days ahead and store tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.