This recipe for Sunday Plum Cake is perfect for a dinner party among friends. It is sweet, tart, rich, moist, and delicious. It also is low in calories so you don’t have to feel guilty about serving up seconds. This cake has a buttery sweetness that…
is rich and moist, as well as the aromatic spice of cinnamon for a flavor explosion.Everyone will want this decadent dessert recipe and you will be the star of the show.
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 50 grams chopped walnuts (in pieces)
- 50 grams butter (cold)
- 40 grams flour
- 100 grams butter (soft)
- 125 grams brown sugar
- 185 grams wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Crumble Preparation:
- Pour all the ingredients in a bowl, and mix with your fingertips for a coarse sand texture. (nuts will emerge but it does not matter).
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the butter and brown sugar together.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, and 2 eggs.
- Mix well.
- Gradually add flour and baking powder and mix for a homogeneous dough.
- Pour the dough into a flexible pan or a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Cover the surface with pieces of plums, and then add crumble covering the plums.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the middle to verify if it's cooked. The toothpick should come out clean and dry.
|Calories40Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.