- 2/3 cup SunButter Natural
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried berry mix (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- In medium bowl, combine SunButter, maple syrup, flax seed, and cinnamon. Stir until completely blended.
- Fold in dried berry pieces and oats, stir until fully combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Place balls into an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer for snacking throughout the week.
Dawn Alexander 20 Sep 2018
Good just like it was. could have been a little more moist.