- 2/3 cup SunButter Natural
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried berry mix (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- In medium bowl, combine SunButter, maple syrup, flax seed, and cinnamon. Stir until completely blended.
- Fold in dried berry pieces and oats, stir until fully combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Place balls into an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer for snacking throughout the week.
Dawn Alexander 6 days ago
Good just like it was. could have been a little more moist.