- 12 ounces orecchiette pasta (uncooked)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (drained, chopped)
- 5 ounces italian olive oil packed tuna (drained)
- 23 ounces RAGÚ Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley (loosely packed chopped)
- 1 lemon
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil, garlic and pepper flakes in large skillet on medium heat. Cook 2-3 min. or until garlic is fragrant and begins to soften. Add tomatoes, tuna and sauce. Cook 3-4 min. or until heated through.
- Stir in hot cooked pasta and parsley. Top each serving with a bit of freshly zested lemon.