- 2 pounds new potatoes (or red bliss, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil (chopped, drained)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (chopped, optional)
- In 4-quart saucepot, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with additional basil.
- SUGGESTION: Add 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives, drained.