Sun Spaghetti with Siced Zucchini Chutney SauceLolibox
If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Sun Spaghetti with Spiced Zucchini Chutney Sauce. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 500 grams spaghetti
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 1 eggplant (diced)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 15 shrimp
- 8 teaspoons spiced zucchini chutney
- heavy cream (15 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan.
- 3Once the oil is hot, brown eggplant and zucchini.
- 4Add cherry tomatoes and shrimp, then spiced zucchini chutney.
- 5Mix gently.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Add cream and mix again.
- 8Serve spaghetti topped with sauce.