If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Sun Spaghetti with Spiced Zucchini Chutney Sauce. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 500 grams spaghetti
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 1 eggplant (diced)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 15 shrimp
- 8 teaspoons spiced zucchini chutney
- heavy cream (15 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water until al dente.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan.
- Once the oil is hot, brown eggplant and zucchini.
- Add cherry tomatoes and shrimp, then spiced zucchini chutney.
- Mix gently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cream and mix again.
- Serve spaghetti topped with sauce.