- 1 pound Basic Egg Pasta Dough (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shallots (minced)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Attach Pasta Sheet Roller to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Set adjustment knob on roller at 1. Turn mixer to Speed 2. Feed one flattened piece of dough into rollers to knead. Fold dough in half and roll again. Repeat folding and kneading process several times, or until dough is smooth and pliable. Lightly dust pasta with flour while rolling, if needed, to aid in drying and separation. Knead and fold each piece of dough in same manner.
- Move adjustment knob to setting 2. Feed dough through rollers to further flatten. Change to setting 3 and feed dough through rollers again. Change to setting 4; feed dough through twice. Repeat with remaining pieces of dough. Stop mixer.
- Stop mixer; exchange Pasta Sheet Roller for Fettuccine Cutter attachment. Turn mixer to Speed 4. Feed flattened pasta sheets through cutter. Carefully arrange pasta on Pasta Drying Rack.
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in large pot; season generously with salt. Add pasta and cook 2 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, combine oil, shallots, garlic and salt in large skillet. Cook and stir over medium-low heat 3 minutes or until shallots are softened. Add sun-dried tomatoes; cook 2 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in wine; continue cooking 4 minutes or until mixture is reduced by half. Add chicken stock and cream; simmer 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add hot cooked fettuccine; toss to coat. Top with basil and cheese just before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories560Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Fresh Egg Pasta DoughLeite's Culinaria
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Salmon PastaEat Well 101
The Very Best ((easy)) Homemade Pasta DoughFood For A Year
Garlic Shrimp and Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Pasta in Spicy Creamy SauceJulia's Album
Creamy Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta (with Parmesan Chicken Option)Carlsbad Cravings
Penne Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Cream SauceVeryBestBaking
Greek Shrimp Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and FetaTaste And See
One-Pot Sun Dried Tomato Chicken PastaEat Well 101
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto PastaFlavor Mosaic
Semolina Pasta DoughJames Beard Foundation
Sun-dried Tomato and Sausage Pasta with BroccoliThat Skinny Chick Can Bake
Fresh Pasta DoughHouse and Home
Perfect Grain-Free Pasta DoughHealth Starts in the Kitchen
Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried TomatoesJulia's Album
Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato PestoOur Life Tastes Good Blog
Succulent Chicken ParmesanHellmann's