- Pillsbury Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury Moist Supreme Pink Lemonade Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup lemonade (Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Pink, Flavored Frosting)
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening
- decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with baking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- CRUMBLE cooled cake into extra-large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until fine crumbs, about 2 minutes. Spoon frosting over cake crumbs. Beat until evenly blended.
- LINE a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with wax paper. Roll cake mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on prepared baking pan. Insert sticks. Place white baking chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until mixture is smooth. Reheat as needed while coating the cake balls. Dip cake balls in mixture to coat, allowing excess to drip off. Immediately sprinkle with decorator sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cake balls. Let rest until coating is hardened.
- PLACE white foam ball inside decorator bucket. Tie decorator ribbon in bow around top of bucket. Place paper crinkle on top of foam ball to cover. Arrange 18 to 20 cake pops, as desired, by inserting into foam ball base.
|Calories110Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.