- 1 sweet potatoes (ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch lengths)
- 1 zucchini (ends trimmed, cut into 4-inch pieces)
- 1 yellow squash (cut into 4-inch pieces)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 large eggs (scrambled)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella balls (small, cut in half)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of sweet potato section, secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through sweet potato, up to first mark. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch sweet potatoes. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against sweet potato to process. Repeat with remaining sweet potato.
- Begin sheet cutting the zucchini. Insert the food holder and zucchini/cucumber adapter in the center of both ends of zucchini section, aligning the red marks. Secure zucchini and food holder onto attachment. Insert food skewer through zucchini/cucumber adapter and all the way through zucchini. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch zucchini. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against zucchini to process. Repeat with remaining zucchini and yellow squash sections.
- Set zucchini and yellow squash sheets aside. Line baking sheet with parchment. Transfer sweet potato sheets to cutting board and cut into 12-inch lengths. Brush sheets with 1 teaspoon olive oil and lay on parchment, overlapping sheets by 1 inch, creating a 8x12 rectangle. Bake 20 minutes.
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash sheets into 6-inch pieces and then 3 strips longways, set aside. Scramble egg in small bowl with 1 teaspoon water. Brush baked sweet potato crust with egg wash and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with zucchini and yellow squash, twisting decoratively. Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella balls over tart. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Bake until cheese melts and vegetables begin to crisp, 10-12 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and cut into squares. Serve immediately.