- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob (husked)
- 1 red onion (medium, sliced 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 tomato (large ripe, finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Grill corn and onion on oiled grill rack, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes. Cut corn from cob and chop onion; arrange in medium serving bowl. Stir in hot Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb, tomato and basil. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nita F. 3 years ago
i added black olives. my family loved it . am making it again for fathers day. Served it room temp.