- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (Minced)
- 12 whole jumbo shrimp (Peeled, Deveined, Tails Left On)
- 2 whole zucchini (Sliced On A Slight Diagonal)
- 2 ears corn kernels (Sliced Off)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (Sliced In Half Lengthwise)
- freshly ground pepper
- chopped fresh herbs (If Desired)
Carolyn Bennett 11 Aug 2017
It was awesome. I cooked it 2 nights in a row! Very easy and quick.
Rachel Jones 9 Apr 2017
This is sooo good! I love the Pioneer Woman. Everything she cooks has always been delicious! This is one of my favorite lighter meals of hers! Yum yum!
Caitlin Brett 26 Sep 2016
This is the best g*ddamn recipe I've ever made in my life. I'm putting this on weekly rotation until the veggies go out of season.