Summer Scented Tomato and Zucchini CrumbleOn dine chez Nanou
When you have an abundance of summer vegetables and you want to make a decadent dish that is hearty and healthy, then why not try this Summer Scented Tomato and Zucchini Crumble. The parmesan cheese topping is rich and salty with cheesy goodness. The vegetables underneath are flavorful and seasoned to perfection. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Happy healthy baking!
- 8 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- basil (to taste)
- 70 grams flour
- 70 grams parmesan cheese
- 70 grams bread crumbs
- 70 grams butter (cold)
- 40 grams pinenuts
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a baking dish, add the quartered tomatoes and the zucchini cut into small pieces.
- 3Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and basil.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes until the tomatoes are caramelized. Remove the juice from the tomatoes when they spit while cooking. This will make the crumble crunchy instead of moist.
- 5In a bowl, mix the flour, parmesan, and breadcrumbs.
- 6Stir in the butter cut into small pieces. With your fingertips, crumble the butter to combine with flour mixture and obtain a dough with a thick sand-like texture.
- 7Add the pine nuts to the baking dish and cover with the crumble topping.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.