Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Wash and clean the rocket and basil leaves and the cherry tomatoes, cutting these ones in half.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta with the extra-virgin olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then add the cherry tomatoes, the buffalo-milk mozzarella, the rocket and basil leaves and mix all the ingredients together, adjusting salt and pepper, if it's necessary.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and serve it cool.