This delicious recipe for Summer Muffin is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 200 grams flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 100 milliliters olive oil
- 100 milliliters whipping cream
- 50 grams olives
- 50 grams sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can tuna (drained)
- herbes de provence
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees Celsius (410 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the middle and crack the eggs into it. Whisk the mixture while gradually incorporating the olive oil. Add the cream and whisk well.
- Coarsely chop the olives. Add the olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and drained tuna to the batter. Lightly salt and pepper. Add the herbs. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a muffin pan. Place it in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool.