If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Summer Lasagna, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Summer Lasagna is sweet, savory and decadent. The Summer Lasagna are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- lasagna noodles
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 750 grams tomato purée
- 1 bunch basil (washed and chopped)
- ground pepper
- 250 grams fresh mozzarella
- 350 grams ground meat
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1Boil salted water and pour in a drizzle of oil. Cook the lasagne.
- 2Drain and spread on a clean, damp cloth.
- 3Cover them with another damp cloth so they do not dry out.
- 4Peel the garlic. Put the cloves in the garlic press.
- 5Wash pepper, eggplant and zucchini. Remove the ends cut the pepper then cut in half, remove the seeds and membranes. Cut the eggplant and the zucchini.
- 6Fry the garlic in a frying pan with 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add tomato puree, washed and chopped basil, salt, pepper and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- 7In a frying pan, cook the vegetables in the remaining oil over medium heat for 20 minutes then add the meat. Add salt, pepper and oregano. Mix and set aside.
- 8Drain the mozzarella and cut into small cubes.
- 9Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
- 10Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce in a dish. Spread successively a layer of lasagna, a layer of sauce, a layer of mozzarella, a layer of vegetables and meat. Repeat the process three times.
- 11Bake and cook for 30 minutes.