Summer Grilled TomatoesBest Foods
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tomatoes (large firm, cut into 8, 1/2-inch-thick slices)
- 1Spray disposable foil pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise and garlic; set aside. In pie plate, combine bread crumbs, cheese and salt.
- 3Arrange tomatoes on prepared foil pan. Brush with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- 4Place pan on grill; cover and grill 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Garnish, if desired, with thinly sliced basil.
- 5Oven method: Preheat oven to 425°. Bake 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.