Summer Fruit CobblerOn dine chez Nanou
piping hot berries nestled beneath a spongy, cottony dough, smothered in their own sweet and tangy sauce. summertime desserts have never been so tasty. pungent smells of bubbling acidic berries and the sweet and savory aroma of freshness are sure to bring people to the table. serve hot or cold, by itself or paired with another sweet treat this cobbler's rustic vibe reminds everyone of their childhood home.
- 250 grams raspberries
- 250 grams blueberries
- 250 grams strawberries
- 3 peaches (yellow)
- 200 grams cherries
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 100 grams unsalted butter (cold)
- 150 grams wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (powder)
- 50 grams sugar cane
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75 milliliters cream (35% minimum)
- 50 grams grated coconut
- 1Mix raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and peaches together. Pit the cherries, and add to fruit mixture.
- 2Spread the mixed fruits in a baking dish. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 3Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 4In a bowl, cut the butter into small cubes, add the flour, vanilla, sugar, and baking powder.
- 5Mix well with a spatula.
- 6Gradually stir in the cream, then the coconut.
- 7Spoon dough on top of the fruit mixture, without covering the mixture completely (leaving a space between each spoonful).
- 8Let cool before serving.
- 9You can try cobbler with rhubarb, apricots, or apples, together with various berries
- 10Serve with either whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.
PER SERVING *
|Calories420Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.