- 4 New York pork chops (boneless, top loin, 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (light)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 orange
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F.).
- Mix all ingredients except pork together in a small bowl. Rub all sides of pork chops with spice mixture. Let stand 15 to 30 minutes.
- Oil grill grate. Grill chops over direct heat until the internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), on a meat thermometer, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove chops from the grill and let rest for 3 minutes.