- 6 ounces soba noodles (or spaghetti noodles of choice)
- 2 cups edamame (frozen organic)
- 10 ounces sugar snap peas (or snow peas)
- 6 carrots (medium-sized, peeled)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (about 2 handfuls)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil (quality, or extra-virgin olive oil)
- 1 lime (small, juiced)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar)
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 teaspoons ginger (freshly grated)
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (or sriracha)
|Calories300Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lotz 4 Nov 2018
Needed more sauce pretty mild
Tina R. 18 Aug 2018
Super yummy. Easy to make and the sauce was fantastic. Easy to make.
Kati 30 Aug 2017
I didn't have soba noodles, but mixed in some brown rice and it was pretty good still.
Edy 17 May 2017
Really good flavors and an easy recipe to make. Highly recommended.
Kerri P. 26 Mar 2017
This turned out perfect! I didn't have miso, so I was concerned it wouldn't be as flavorful, but that was not the case at all. I also added chicken. Great recipe.
Caroline Bell 21 Mar 2017
It is a very tasty dish. For a week night - one hour is too long in preparing a meal for 2 and I am a very proficient cook.
Kaitlin Romano 19 Jul 2016
Turned out great! Very tasty and something the whole family enjoyed. Definitely something I will continue to make!