Sugar Free Banana and Apple MuffinsMadeleine Cocina
Muffins are a perfect way to start your day. They also make delectable snacks in the afternoon, evening, or a quick bite when you are on the go. This recipe for Sugar Free Banana and Apple Muffins takes 45 minutes to prepare 10 160-calorie servings. They are healthy and hearty. Ingredients include organic apple juice, ground nuts, banana, vegetable oil, egg, egg white, agave nectar, water, ground cinnamon, white flour or whole wheat flour, and baking soda.
- 500 milliliters apple juice (organic)
- 1/4 cup nuts (ground)
- 1 bananas (ripe, mashed)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1 cup white flour (you can substitute with 1/2 cup white flour and 1/2 cup whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons nuts (any kind, ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C.
- 2Heat the organic apple juice using a small cooking pot on medium-low until 1/4 of the juice has evaporated. You should have 1/2 cup apple juice concentrate.
- 3Mix 3 tablespoons nuts with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl to make the topping.
- 4Prepare a muffin tray by placing the muffin cups in it.
- 5Add the banana, vegetable oil, egg, egg white, agave nectar, water, and apple juice concentrate to a large bowl and mix it for 1 minute.
- 6Sift the white flour, and add it along with 1 teaspoon cinnamon to the mixture in the large bowl.
- 7Beat the ingredients in the large bowl until the flour has blended.
- 8Sift the baking soda, and add it to the large bowl while beating the mixture.
- 9Fill in the muffin cups with the mixture and sprinkle them with the topping.
- 10Place the tray in the oven and let it bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 11Remove the tray from the oven and let the muffins cool for 10 minutes before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.