- 1/3 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Best Foods Dijonnaise Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon white, white wine, red vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 sliced green onions
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.