- 1/4 cup italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ragu old world style traditional pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with Pasta Sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
MB B 14 Sep
Loved it, second time making it.
Mary C. 8 Sep
the chicken parm came out amazing!
Kimbrerly B. 27 Jul
Crisp, flavorful, delicious and quick to fix. Everyone in the family liked it. I also made spinach spaghetti noodles and put this on top. Add a loaf of sour dough bread and you have a great meal!
Jeannette B. 5 Jul
My family loved this dish. I’ve made chicken parm before, but I think the mayonnaise made this recipe. The chicken was so moist. I will make it again.
jen j. 3 Jul
turned out moist and tasty, will def make again!
Ceirra Sakacsi 13 Jun
made it loved it kids and adults...
Jessica 26 Feb
Awesome it was so good
Julia V. 12 Nov 2017
Super easy, and really yummy
Stephanie C. 9 Nov 2017
My family loves this recipe, a winner every time.
Mary L. 27 Sep 2017
Very tasty!! Will definitely make again!! I used garlic and herb breadcrumbs instead of the italian style!
Kim K. 7 Jul 2017
Wonderful!! Everybody loved it:) I made it again for my parents and they loved it too. My favorite chicken parm recipe.
Teryn O. 23 Jun 2017
A family favorite that I've made several times! The cooking time, for me, works better at 30 minutes instead of 20.
Rachel C. 31 Jan 2017
What a delicious, effortless recipe! I've seen so many chicken parm recipes and this one is just about the easiest - and so good!! I bake the chicken in a baking dish with sauce on the bottom as well, just for a saucier event! Two thumbs way up from kids and adults!!
Sara Kriz 4 Nov 2016
I was a little hesitant about the mayonnaise, but this turned out wonderfully. My husband can't stand the processed frozen chicken patties, so I was trying fresh chicken. We put spaghetti on top and everyone had seconds. Much easier than I thought it was going to be.
Janet R. 16 Feb 2016
This was wonderful and simple to make. I doubled the recipe so to have leftovers for sandwiches. It is definitely on my favorites list.