Succulent Chicken Parmesan SandwichesBest Foods
- 1/4 cup fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 4 italian rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
- 3Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- 4Bake chicken 20 minutes. Top chicken with Pasta Sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
- 5Serve in rolls.