Serve in hoagie rolls for a home-cooked on-the-go dinner.
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Best Foods Light Mayonnaise (or Hellmann's®)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Light Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.