Serve in hoagie rolls for a home-cooked on-the-go dinner.
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Best Foods Light Mayonnaise (or Hellmann's®)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Light Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
Dear Chef Janet 7 Jun
Easy to make and turned out great. Very tasty!
chloe 13 Mar
Great meal! Very yummy! little mess and easy to clean up
Juan 28 Feb
Delicious! Chicken was tender and juicy.
Derek D. 15 Sep 2016
Very simple and tasted amazing!! Worked out wonderful. Didn't take long to make just like stated. A+