Stunning Cream CaramelOn dine chez Nanou
Nothing like a Stunning Cream Caramel to brghten up your day. This Stunning Cream Caramel recipe also makes for a perfect childrens lunch. Prepare this Stunning Cream Caramel recipe the night before and pack in your kids lunchboxes. You will not be let down by this Stunning Cream Caramel recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Stunning Cream Caramel recipe a star rating so others can follow along!
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 1 liter whole milk
- 1 vanilla pods
- 5 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 1Put the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook until the caramel turns an amber color.
- 3Immediately pour the caramel into a Pyrex-type mold, and spread it on the edges by turning the mold around.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 6Split the vanilla pod in 2 lengthwise.
- 7Scrape out the small seeds with the tip of a knife and put them in a saucepan with the milk.
- 8Heat over low heat, without letting it boil.
- 9In a bowl, mix the eggs and yolks with the sugar with an electric whisk. Trickle in the milk, and mix.
- 10Filter the mixture through a sieve. Transfer the mixture into the caramelized mold.
- 11In a larger container than the mold, place a few sheets of newspaper, place the pan on top, and fill with hot water halfway up.
- 12Bake in the water bath for about 35 minutes (the water must not boil).
- 13To check the cooking, insert the tip of a knife into the cream, it should come out dry.
- 14Remove the cream.
- 15Allow to cool.
- 16Remove from pan, and place on a plate.
- 17Serve cold.
PER SERVING *
|Calories630Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.