- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 6 cups cube mix season stuf
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine broth with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Toss mayonnaise mixture with stuffing mix in large bowl until liquid is absorbed, about 4 minutes. Evenly divide mixture into prepared pan, pressing firmly and mounding slightly.
- Bake 40 minutes or until muffins are golden.
Stacy Maness 22 Nov 2016
It was a hit at Thanksgiving last year. It is just the perfect serving size. I received the request to make it again this year.
patricia m. 25 Nov 2015
This was SUPER easy and quick! Something fun and different and cRuNCy! I would and will make this again.
Cara H 14 Sep 2015
This recipe is delicious and very easy. I did make some substitutions. I couldn't find unseasoned bread cubes so I bought a baguette from the bakery department and cut it into cubes. I substituted one cup of Pacific Foods No-Chicken broth for the chicken broth and a tablespoon of Litehouse Salad Seasoning Herbs for the thyme and sage. When using fresh bread, it isn't necessary to blend as long because the bread is still moist. Just blend until the bread is coated. I used liners in the muffin tins for ease in serving. It turned out wonderfully!