- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 6 cups cube mix season stuf
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine broth with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Toss mayonnaise mixture with stuffing mix in large bowl until liquid is absorbed, about 4 minutes. Evenly divide mixture into prepared pan, pressing firmly and mounding slightly.
- Bake 40 minutes or until muffins are golden.