- 5 cups cooked pork roast (cubed)
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 21 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup (OR cream of chicken and mushroom soup)
- 8 ounces sour cream (carton)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces stuffing mix (canister chicken flavor seasoned)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles. Spoon noodles into 9x13-inch baking pan. Layer pork over noodles. Stir together cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, milk, dried minced onion, dry mustard and pepper in large bowl. Pour evenly over pork and noodles in baking pan.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Spoon prepared stuffing evenly over mixture in baking pan. Cover baking pan with foil. Place baking pan on baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil. Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes more or until bubbly around edges and hot in center.