Stuffing MuffinsBest Foods
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 cups cube mix stuf unseason
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Combine broth with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- 3Toss mayonnaise mixture with stuffing mix in large bowl until liquid is absorbed, about 4 minutes. Evenly divide mixture into prepared pan, pressing firmly and mounding slightly.
- 4Bake 40 minutes or until muffins are golden.