- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (1 container)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet onion (large, finely chopped)
- 1 zucchini (medium, chopped)
- 1 carrots (large, chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (or orange bell pepper, chopped)
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style®)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves (chopped)
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells (about 24 shells,cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, zucchini, carrot and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Meat Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in spinach. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Stuff shells with cheese mixture. Arrange shells In 13 x 9-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Pour sauce mixture over shells. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.