- 13 3/4 ounces refrigerated pizza dough (1 package)
- 7 chees mozzarella stick
- 1 red bell pepper (small, diced)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- 12 slices pepperoni (or turkey pepperoni)
- 3/4 cup ragu old world style smooth pasta sauc
- Roll pizza crust into 13 x 10-inch rectangle on greased baking sheet. Arrange 2 cheese sticks on long edge, then 1-1/2 cheese sticks on shorter edge. Lift pizza crust over cheese sticks and press to seal tightly. Freeze 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425°. Bake pizza crust 6 minutes. Evenly top with Pasta Sauce, red pepper, shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.