If you want to prepare the perfect palate pleasing vegetarian dish that can be served as a main dish or a side dish, then try this delicious recipe for Stuffed Zucchini Flowers. The zucchini flowers are flavorful and are paired with decadent ingredients to create a dish that is out of this world. Be sure to serve this up next time you have a special dinner. We hope you love this dish as much as we do.
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 6 zucchini blossoms
- olive oil
- 6 teaspoons dried tomatoes (gourmet, in olive oil of choice)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cook the rice in salted boiling water according to package instructions.
- Gently wash the zucchini flowers and remove the pistils.
- Let them dry.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Lightly grease the baking dish with olive oil.
- Mix the rice with the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Use a spoon to gently stuff the zucchini flowers.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until the zucchini flowers are tender.