- 1 1/4 pounds small potatoes (peeled and halved)
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 1 lb)
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 4 slices ham
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion (finely diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 1/2 head savoy cabbage (sliced)
- 1 can condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 15-20 mins until tender. Meanwhile, place the turkey cutlets between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten using a rolling pin or flat side of a meat mallet.
- Mix together the cream cheese and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Spread 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture over 1 cutlet, place a piece of ham on top, then add another 1 tbsp cream cheese mixture. Roll up the cutlet and secure using toothpicks. Repeat with the remaining cream cheese mixture and cutlets. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add the onion, bell pepper and cabbage and cook for 10 mins until softened, stirring occasionally. Season with pepper.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the turkey rolls and cook, turning, for 6-8 mins until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, then remove to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Pour the condensed milk into the skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3-5 mins until slightly thickened.
- Melt the butter in a separate small saucepan, add the caraway seeds and cook for 1-2 mins until fragrant. Drain the potatoes, transfer to a bowl and mix in the caraway butter. Slice the turkey rolls and serve with the cabbage mixture, potatoes and a drizzle of the sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories780Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|