- 20 grams garlic cloves (peeled and with sprouts removed)
- olive oil
- 60 grams butter (softened)
- parsley sprigs
- 1. Preheat the oven.
- 2. Blanch the garlic in boiling water. Put the garlic cloves in the blender. Add a drizzle of olive oil and finely chop the garlic.
- 3. Cut the softened butter into pieces. Put the parsley sprigs in a glass and cut them with a pair of scissors. Add the butter and parsley to the blender and chop. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Put the snails in shells and stuff them with the garlic butter.
- 5. Bake them in the oven for a few minutes and serve.
Snails and ChorizoAs receitas lá de casa
Paella with Rabbit and Snails (Paella Valenciana)Saveur
Herbed Broccoli PastaSoup Addict
Ya Gotta Love Snails LinguiniFood52
Deborah Madison's Cauliflower with Saffron, Pepper Flakes, Plenty of Parsley, and PastaSerious Eats
Stewed SnailsRecetas del Señor Señor
Easy Garlic EscargotsAllRecipes
Garlic Parmesan Escargot.Mama Loves Food