Stuffed Snails with Garlic ButterLolibox
- 20 grams garlic cloves (peeled and with sprouts removed)
- olive oil
- 60 grams butter (softened)
- parsley sprigs
- 11. Preheat the oven.
- 22. Blanch the garlic in boiling water. Put the garlic cloves in the blender. Add a drizzle of olive oil and finely chop the garlic.
- 33. Cut the softened butter into pieces. Put the parsley sprigs in a glass and cut them with a pair of scissors. Add the butter and parsley to the blender and chop. Season with salt and pepper.
- 44. Put the snails in shells and stuff them with the garlic butter.
- 55. Bake them in the oven for a few minutes and serve.