- 18 jumbo pasta shells (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 bunch swiss chard (center rib removed, cut into 1-inch pieces, about 6 cups lightly packed)
- 1 whole milk ricotta cheese (tub, 16 ounces)
- 8 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend (divided)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 23 ounces RAGU Homestyle Thick & Hearty Meat Sauce (divided)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook shells 2 min. less than directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and garlic in large skillet on medium heat 1-2 min. or until garlic begins to sizzle. Add greens; cook 1-2 min., tossing frequently until just wilted. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in Ricotta, 1 cup shredded cheese, Parmesan and oregano.
- Drain shells; stuff each shell with a rounded tablespoon of cheese mixture. Spread ½ cup sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with shells and remaining sauce. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 20 min. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 min. or until cheese is melted.